The scientific understanding of the human genome now makes it possible for us to develop individually tailored nutrition and exercise programs that are based on your unique DNA. The science behind genetic testing shows us the specific genes dictating how your body processes carbohydrates, fat, protein, micro-nutrients, etc., and how specific genes determine the effectiveness of certain fitness activities.
Eat Right for Your Genotype!
Your genes determine
Uncovering Hidden Obstacles to Weight Loss
1, 2, 3 Easy Steps to Get You on the Road to Success
Initial Office Visit
- Intake of your complete medical history and lifestyle Collect a saliva sample from inside your cheek (buccal swab) which is sent to a special laboratory
- Body Composition Analysis (BCA)
Follow-Up Office Visits
- Review and discuss the comprehensive report and develop the plan.
- Your optimal health program provides you with diet and exercise strategies tailored to your genotype.
- Three sessions, 2 weeks apart which include Body Composition Analysis as part of the program that will launch you to success like you’ve never had before.