- 2 Tbsp ground flax seed
- 5 Tbsp water
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp refined coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ½ cup oat flour
- ½ cup almond meal
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp chopped walnuts
- ½ cup dairy-free semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. In a large bowl mix flax and water. Set aside for five minutes.
- Mash in bananas until well blended, then add peanut butter, baking powder, baking soda, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, salt, vanilla and stir.
- Add oats, oat flour and almond meal and mix well.
- Stir in walnuts and chocolate chips then refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto parchment or silpat lined baking sheets and bake for 15-18 minutes until slightly golden brown.
- Let cool and store in the refrigerator.
Dietary Fiber: 9.8g