- 2–3 medium zucchini, washed and the ends cut off
- 1 cup of Roma tomatoes, washed and sliced
- 2–3 cups of arugula
- ⅓ cup goat cheese (or vegan cheese like Violife feta)
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon of each: sea salt, pepper, garlic powder
- 1½ cup basil, chiffonade
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Grease a baking sheet with coconut oil and set aside.
- Cut each Zucchini in half lengthwise. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out the inner portion of the zucchini.
- Pat the inside of the zucchini with dry paper towels.
- Place zucchini on a baking sheet and fill with tomatoes, arugula, goat cheese, lemon zest and spices.
- Bake for 15–18 minutes. Remove and drizzle basil and olive oil.
Dietary Fiber: 4.2g