Prep Time: 20-25min
- 2 slices of bread(bran bread, gluten-free)
- 2 eggs
- 4 slices of bacon (Turkey Bacon) [OPTIONAL]
- Fresh parsley for garnishing
- 2 tsp white / apple cider vinegar
- Toast the slices of bread and poach the eggs.
- Heat a frying pan on low to medium heat and place the bacon strips on it. Turn the bacon strips occasionally till both sides are browned.
- Place the toasted bread slices on a plate and top them with bacon slices. Place a poached egg on each slice and top with parsley.
- Place a pan of water on high heat and wait for the water to boil.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl, to avoid eggshells getting in the water.
- When the water starts bubbling, add vinegar to it and stir the water in a circle to create a vortex in the water. This helps the egg to form a cohesive shape.
- Add the egg to the water and cook for 3 minutes.
- Your poached egg is ready!
Sodium: 1361 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 14.8g