Prep Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 kg skinless boiled chicken, shredded coarsely
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp freshly chopped thyme
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cumin
- 2 small potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 celery, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- In a skillet, add the olive oil, let it warm. Add the garlic and onion, cook until translucent.
- Add the chicken and cook for a few minutes.
- Add all the spices to the chicken and mix well to coat properly.
- Add all the vegetables and mix well. Pour broth into the skillet when the vegetables have softened a little.
- Let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Remove to a shallow dish and serve hot.
Sodium: 1596 mg
Dietary Fiber: 7.1g
Total Sugars: 6.6g