Prep Time: 1 hour
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 kg sweet potatoes
- 8 cloves garlic
- Salt to taste
- 3 tsp rosemary fresh or 2 tsp dried rosemary
- ½ tsp of each herb(oregano, thyme) [OPTIONAL]
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Peel the skin and cut the potatoes into cubes.
- Place the potatoes in the roasting pan and put oil, salt, herbs and rosemary on it.
- Mix until evenly coated and spread to form an even layer.
- Roast in the preheated oven for about 30 to 40 minutes, until golden brown and turning over one time in halfway through
- Calories: 426
- Fat: 14.6g
- Sodium: 63 mg
- Carbohydrate: 72.1g
- Dietary Fiber: 10.6g
- Total Sugars: 1.3g
- Protein: 4.2g